While prepping your home will help sell it quickly, there are tips and knowledge that will help you as the homeowner as well.
Know your competition. Familiarize yourself with homes that are being sold in your neighborhood. Know their price, square footage, age and style of home, and days on market. Go visit the homes and
compare their style. Make note of the pros and cons as you compare them to your home.
Pricing Your Home. Request a Comparative Market Analysis. This report will show the prices and details of similar properties in the same area that have recently sold, are active or pending to sell.
Reach out to us for a complimentary analysis and explanation of this report and how to best price your home.
Open Houses. Allow potential buyers to tour your home.
- Ensure the home is clean and sparkling.
- Put away all valuables.
- Have snacks and water/drinks for guests.
- Avoid having more than one person hosting.
- Be courteous and allow potential buyers to inspect your home, at their own pace.
- Do not force conversation.
- Don’t expect feedback from buyers. It may be uncomfortable for buyers to share honest feedback with the actual homeowner.
Your Next Home. Have you started looking for your new home? Do you know what features you want in your next home? Are you prepared for your upcoming move?
Call me today and we can start looking for your next dream home!